My photo
Imperfection is beauty . Madness is genius . And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring . And when it comes down to it , I let them think what they want . If they care enough to bother with what I do , than im already better than them .
Facebook . Msn

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I need a parachute .




Hihihi ! :D Met up w my bitch , miss her lik so damn much . Inter -> 800++ . It's been a long time since i went there . :D Slacked , wanted t go her house , but nobody's in & she didnt had key :/ Waste my time only ~ Lols . Thn buy things etc thn cabbed back cs . So silly of us , acting lik some criminal hidin from some ppl . LOL . & th weather is damn hot i swear . Thn others came too . Somehow everything was alright , thn somethings happened . Totally makes me so fxcked up . Wtf is th prob w you ? It isnt lik you're any better . Hsh afterwhich . Hey , my birthday is in another 4 days ! :) Anyone rmb ?? Alright , will update soon . Do click th nuffnang for me , tyvm :) Bye , xoxo .

No comments:

Post a Comment