My photo
Imperfection is beauty . Madness is genius . And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring . And when it comes down to it , I let them think what they want . If they care enough to bother with what I do , than im already better than them .
Facebook . Msn

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's my choice.

One moment I find myself irritable and down for no rhyme or reason ; the next moment I find myself happy and boisterous . These emotional upheavals and mood swings take me on a roller-coaster ride . It is truly so hard to express my feelings to other people , leading to the much obvious outbursts of anger and frustration . I didnt mean t vent my anger on family & frens , it's just beyong my control . Im driving myself mad . I tot it thru , people who do hurt me, end up making me feel sad and worthless . Yet it doesnt mattered t them & they long forgotten it. I have the choice of being constantly active and happy or introspectively passive and sad. Or I can go mad by ricocheting in between . I wanna be th cheerful girl i used t be , always smiling w nothing t care, but can I ? My attitude sucks , im gonna changed fr th better . Just wait & see . & you just dun mean a thing t me anymore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment